The sun stops (Grianstad in Irish) and so should you…
Take that breath with Trea and delve into deliciousness with Siobhán on this Yoga and Vegan cooking retreat.
Settle into your cabin or bell tent and after you unpack, join me in the beautifully restored and bright Yoga room for some gentle Yoga and Yoga Nidra relaxation to help you arrive and connect with the space. We will explore the energising practice of Surya Namaskar in synch with this Summer Solstice period. You will learn a breathing technique or pranayama practice and a short meditation that you can continue on at home if you like. You will have both Yoga Nidra and Night-time meditation to help you settle into restful sleep in this natural peaceful setting. Before you go home, why not take in one of the Loop Head nature and heritage festival events in the surrounding villages. Your rest and renewal is complete!
Siobhán, the Naked Forager will be feeding us all this weekend and will show us how to prepare some of this delicious food.
Wherever possible Siobhán uses organic, fresh produce that has been chosen for its simplicity and beauty . Food is here to nourish and bring healing light to our bodies, to sustain and fuel us.
More details to follow… watch this space…
After the demo we will enjoy the delicious meals we have created together.
Prices range from €250 to €260 for this 2 night retreat. This includes your recipe booklet and hopefully the skills to cook delicious and nutritious food, and a Yoga handout to help you to continue your Solstice Yoga program. Retreat will be quite intimate at 8-10 people. All prices include 13.5% VAT.
- Private cabin ‘Holly’ (With stove and WC): €260
- Shared cabin (With stove, own room and shared WC) ‘Alder’ : €250
- Shared cabin (With stove, own room and shared WC) ‘Rowan’ : €250
- Private 5m bell tent ‘Ash’ : €260
- Private 5m bell tent ‘Oak’ : €260
- Private 5m bell tent ‘Hazel’ : €260
- Private 4m bell tent ‘Hawthorn’ : €250
- Private 4m bell tent ‘Birch’ : €250
Contact Trea directly to make a booking on email@example.com or WhatsApp or Text Trea directly on 086 3819 216
Payment is via Bank transfer:
Please make sure to give your full name on the transfer.
– Bank name: Bank of Ireland
– Bank address: Kilkee, Co. Clare, Ireland
– IBAN: IE96 BOFI 9042 3786 0940 27
– BIC: BOFIIE2D